Posted - 14 Dec 2022
Location - LONDON, UK
Salary: £50k-55k p.a.
This role will support the principal on a daily basis and is vital to the smooth running of the Principal’s hectic diary. For this position, you must have strong interpersonal skills, high-level diary management experience, attention to detail, the ability to think on your feet and to remain calm under pressure.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential; you should be organised, diplomatic with an ability to problem solve. You need excellent time management skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload.
Specific PA Duties:
• Diary management - organise and manage the Principal’s diary in consultation with her core team, related parties and third parties whilst proactively ensuring her diary reflects shifting priorities. Working closely with the driver, household and security staff to ensure coordination of all diary movements and schedules. Handle all phone calls, post and email communications that relate to the Principal’s diary
• Correspondence management - file and action incoming correspondence and prepare letters/emails on behalf of Principal
• Meetings - arrange internal and external meetings including scheduling, greeting guests, coordinating logistics, preparing agendas, circulating papers, tracking action points and taking minutes if required
• Events - strategically manage any speaking events / public events/ interviews within the UK and overseas. Coordinate accordingly and ensure the relevant party prepares briefings as necessary and that the Principal is updated and well briefed in advance
• Travel support - organise visas, flights, trains, accommodation, transfers, currency, inoculations, scheduling meetings and preparing detailed itineraries and supporting briefing/materials including personal requirements such as dress codes. Ensure all costs and expenses are clearly identified in advance of the trip and clarify what amounts will be reimbursed by third parties
• Family holidays - organise family holidays (usually three annually) incorporating travel and accommodation arrangements for all the family (as above). Liaise closely with all necessary parties for smooth coordination
• Ad hoc family events - help as required with organizing ad-hoc family events (parties, weddings, Christenings)
• Personal appointments - book all personal appointments as needed in advance ie. hair and makeup, exercise, dinner engagements etc
• Team supervision - train, mentor and provide guidance for junior team members as required
Remote working will be possible once the clients feel that the candidate is comfortable with the role. The days will vary around the principal’s diary.
Hours will be 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 5.00pm on Fridays however, the principal may call or email in the evening or weekend for urgent requests or changes to travel plans etc.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.