Posted - 19 Mar 2018
Location - NOTTING HILL, LONDON, UK
Full time Chauffeur / Security for UHNW family in Notting Hill, West London.
This will be a full-time, self-employed role. The Family go away for around 3-4 months a year, you will still be needed during this time, but your hours will be less and your time more flexible.
You will need to assist with all errand running, taking the children with their nanny to and from school, running the wife around London as and when needed, take the Principal to the gym, office and any off-site meetings, as well as collecting his lunch daily for the family home to drop to the office. You will liaise daily with the Principal's PA regarding his schedule. This candidate must be a team player as the house is fully staffed with chefs, housekeepers and a PA.
Ideally, candidates would have security background / training.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Around the clock driving with flexibility
• Airport pick-up/drop off as and when needed
• Driving Principal and family when required
• Car Admin/Maintenance (Liaise with Private PA)
• Daily errand running
• Someone young enough to stay up late when Principal needs, and carry suitcases etc, but old enough to be responsible with the children
• Drive internationally with the Principal - Italy, France etc.
Key qualifying criteria:
• Previous Private experience
• Ideal candidates will also have security training/experience/military background
• Easy-going yet professional manner
• Flexible to work at late notice
• Must prioritise the Principal at all times
• Must be very well presented
• Must know London roads well - no sat nav
• Must have experience driving bigger cars
Position: Permanent, self-employed. Live-out, can be Live-in if needed.
Vehicle provided: Range Rover and occasionally Rolls Royce.
Typical working week: Monday-Friday, 07:30-18:30 and Saturday 08:00-14:00 or 16:00-22:00. 2-3 days a week finish late if the Principal is out for dinner.
Holiday: 20 days + Public Holidays (if you are needed to work a public holiday you will get this time back in lieu)
Salary: £50,000 – £53,000 per annum
Ref: EHS #1916