HEAD OF FAMILY OFFICE
Posted - 18 Jan 2021
Location - LONDON, UK
Our Client is a newly established UHNW Office looking for a Head of Family Office with strong expertise and practical experience in investment management across the major asset classes through
direct investment and external managers.
The Head of Family Office will manage multiple projects in parallel and effectively lead the Family Office team.
- Lead the development of an efficient investment strategy.
- Manage the assets and monitor the performance.
- Analyse the existing portfolio, explore new investment opportunities, formulate investment proposals.
- Devise and implement an asset allocation strategy based on the agreed principles and benchmarks.
- Research and identify the best external managers in different asset classes worldwide, including fixed income, equities, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, alternatives. Monitor the
performance and formulate allocation proposals.
- Monitor and manage a portfolio of passive equity ETFs.
- Participate in identifying and making decisions regarding investment opportunities and projects.
- Manage financial and investment projects, including managing timelines and resources required.
- Liaise with and manage third party service providers.
- Manage and lead the Family Office team.
- A degree in maths, finance or economics. CFA qualification is a plus.
- Proven track record in working in an investment management role within banks or funds with substantial AUM. Experience within a Family Office is a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of and practical experience in investing in all the major asset classes at the international level.
- Very strong understanding of macro, public markets and liquid instruments, with substantial active trading experience.
- Practical experience in individual security analysis, stock selection.
- Understanding of the principles of and practical experience in formulating an investment strategy and portfolio construction is a plus.
- Practical experience in managing full cycle investment and financial projects from sourcing and evaluation to structuring and closing.
- Experience in identifying, evaluating, selecting and ongoing performance monitoring of external investment managers in different asset classes.
- Ability to deliver results within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing several projects at once, good multitasking skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to select and assign priorities.
- Good organizational and analytical skills, structured thinker.
- Skilled communicator and leader with experience in managing a team of specialists.
- Open-minded hands-on team player able to lead to decisions in a collaborative manner.
- Fluency in English and Russian.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Tom Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the anticipated interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all enquiries.