perfORM Due Diligence Services Limited, a JTC Group company, is an independent and innovative provider of operational due diligence (ODD) services to a diverse base of UK and
international allocators and investment managers. JTC Group is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in Fund, Corporate and Private Client Services.
Launched in 2019, perfORM was set up as an ODD business to provide solutions across private equity and credit, real estate, hedge, digital (crypto) assets, and long only. As one of the few
practitioner-led businesses in London, UK, perfORM has since grown its client base exponentially, underpinned by its credibility, flexibility, pricing and use of technology.
perfORM offers family offices ODD support that addresses:
- The need for flexibility in the scope of work - our clients tell us they have different needs and priorities depending on their own circumstances;
- The need for a practitioner-led, technology-enabled ODD service at a lower price point for the established alternatives space;
- We offer an ODD service based on rigorous and independent reviews of operational risks. We apply a broad and deep question bank developed over more than 12 years to complete a qualitative and
quantitative review; and
- Clients access a summarised ODD report on the Investment Manager and / or investment vehicle(s), providing them with core data, essential flags, and an overall rating to enable informed
perfORM was co-founded by Quentin Thom and James Newman.
- Quentin (former EU Head of Global Prime Finance consulting at Deutsche Bank) is a business development professional with a strong background in ODD and an extensive senior network across
investment managers, allocators, service providers and trade associations.
- James (former Global Head of ODD at Barclays Wealth) is a pioneer in the ODD space, with over 15 years’ experience in creating practices, developing standards and performing ODD.
Contact perfORM Due Diligence Services Limited:
T: +44 (0) 203 746 8974
M: +44 (0) 7415 700 828
A: The Scalpel, 18th Floor, 52 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7AF, UK