PROPERTY / FACILITIES MANAGER
Posted - 1 Sep 2017
Location - LONDON, UK
A multi-billion dollar Single Family Office are looking to hire a Property/Facilities Manager in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely professional and well-established family.
Some examples of key responsibilities:
- To provide the first point of contact for all tenants’ enquiries, responding as appropriate and providing commercial and cost effective solutions
- First point of contact for any building related issues with third parties (surveyors, insurance etc.). Ensuring issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Liaising with tenants. Establishing and maintaining a good relationship with all the tenants
- Dealing with queries and problems and finding cost effective solutions
Building and Services Management:
- Management of services including security, cleaning, hygiene, maintenance (planned and reactive), waste management and recycling, horticultural services, intruder alarms
- Management of PPM schedule for HVAC, electrical, lift, pumps, water hygiene, access control, fire alarm
- Management of access control system. Updating database, creating, deleting access cards. Monitoring night activities (security patrolling)
- Management of CCTV – ensure system is up and running. Accessing archived footage and liaising with monitoring company when required
- Organise and attend regular review meetings to monitor the delivery of all the service suppliers
Ideally the successful candidate must speak Russian and have experience working with UHNW individuals.
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more please contact Chloe Walker on +44(0)207 043 1408 or send your latest CV to email@example.com.