PRIVATE PORTFOLIO GM
Posted - 27 Feb 2019
Location - LONDON, UK
We are looking for a highly experienced, talented and professional General Manager to join a team overseeing the hospitality management of an extensive privately-owned property portfolio located
across the world for a UHNW family.
- Based for the most part in Central London, you will be reporting into the Family Office with a high-profile Principal.
- The family are looking for someone with excellent hospitality experience to manage across a diverse portfolio, with occasional travel to other sites globally.
- You will have top communication skills and experience liaising with property professionals.
- You will need to have great commercial and business acumen and experience acquiring and disposing of properties with excellent negotiation skills.
- The candidate will have ideal experience either within a similar role within the private or Hotel sector, and an academic background in hospitality management from an established European school
- A top all-rounder with practical experience who is excellent with household staff and a broad knowledge of their duties.
- You will be responsible for running the payroll and will be the first port of call for any staff issues. You need to be personable, approachable, and professional and have a proactive
- You must be financially aware and good with budgets, well-presented and polished.
- Assisting with event planning, organizing, and coordination
- Managing the schedules and calendars of all staff at various property locations
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising contractors
- Supervision of other household staff, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies
- Ensure that cost effective support and maintenance arrangements are put in place and regularly reviewed, using internal resources and external contractors where appropriate
- Daily and weekly updates to the Family Office
- Respond to the client and his family needs and demands
- Handling household bills and administrative duties
- Arrange working ROTA’s for staff
- Budgeting – as well as providing documents and evidence of sums spent
- Occasional travel may be necessary to other properties within the UK and overseas
- Liaise with employees at the Principals other residences
- Overseeing any household renovations
- Overseeing and ensuring household security
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and will reflect the level required for this position.
To start ASAP
Ref: EHS #2472
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.exclusivehouseholdstaff.com