Posted - 1 July 2021
Location - LONDON, UK
Salary: £50,000 - £85,000 per annum
Truly exciting opportunity to work for this UHNWI individual. The ideal candidate will be a Russian Speaker.
2 roles available both Russian speakers preferably. One PA will have more experience and will move into more of a strategic role handling asset driven projects AND the other PA (with less
experience) will be responsible for the Principals private requirements. When the Principal is in the UK then its's all hands and you must work from his Surrey home. When the Principal is
away you can work remotely or in a London office.
The Role - general
- Looking after the Principal - being one step ahead!
- Diary management
- Event management
- Private travel experience - booking flights and accommodation
- Liasing with external individuals ie interior designers, fashion designers and personal shopping
- Co-ordinating and responsible for bidding for art & managing art collection and storage
- Booking restaurants, top events etc
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Russian speaking & written
- Flexible with a 24/7 mindset and true dedication to providing support (intense for shorter periods)
- Natural and friendly with a positive attitude
- You must have experience having worked for a HNWI or UHNWI
- Salary - £50k-£80k depending on experience (salary is negotiable for the right candidate)
- Holidays & bonus
Please get in touch if you are interested