PA & HOUSE MANAGER
Posted - 5 Aug 2022
Location - PORTLAND, OR, USA
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant and House Manager to join a Portland based couple.
The main scope of this role includes calendar management, arranging travel for the principals and family, and scheduling/coordinating vendors for regular household maintenance. Interested
candidates must have a car and be willing to drive to various properties in the Portland area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Calendar management and appointment bookings
- Manage travel arrangements (private and commercial) for principals and extended family, including air, dining, and ground transportation
- Provide logistical support and assist with errands and various reservations
- Schedule and coordinate vendors for seasonal property maintenance (including appliance and equipment maintenance, furniture/carpet maintenance)
- Schedule and coordinate vendors for auto maintenance
- Interface with housekeepers, gardeners, and coordinate with property construction and management resources
- Track, retrieve and collate bills for payment. Coordinate payment with principals and external family office
- Coordinate with corporate EAs, as required
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of professional PA/ EA experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expert project management/organization skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work towards deadlines independently
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Must possess superior judgment, professionalism, and the ability to always maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be competent, trustworthy, and kind.
- Proactive, sees something that needs to be done, and takes the initiative to act, self-directed, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills required including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Concierge knowledge and experience helpful but not required
- Must possess the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid United States driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Any offer will be subject to successful completion of a background investigation including a drug test, criminal history, credit report, and verification of employment and education. Security
background investigations will be updated periodically thereafter.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the household environment, employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the needs of the household. Work will be both remote and on-site.
Up to $150,000 annual base salary plus excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is on offer.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume and a short cover note to Kay Shah at KayS@agreusgroup.com