LUXURY VEHICLE FLEET MANAGER
Posted - 24 Sep 2020
Location - RUNNYMEDE, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOM
We are looking to recruit for a private client, an ex Military individual, to manage a large portfolio of luxury cars within a family residence.
The fleet is a mix of security vehicles, classic and new cars, and high-performance cars, along with day to day vehicles that the family use.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring all cars are kept and maintained to high standards, fueled, clean and ready for use, as and when required
- Create and manage an online database for all fleet cars, ensuring cars are tracked and accounted for including the allocation of cars to staff
- Getting works assessed, negotiate costings, and maintain detailed records for repairs, vehicle servicing & maintenance, system upgrades and inspection, ensuring operational efficiency ie
insurance/tax/MOT/registrations are in date and correct etc.
- Manage the relationship with dealers, manufacturers and mechanics to ensure servicing and extended warranties are managed, along with the purchasing of new vehicles
- Investigate and manage the relationship with vintage car specialists to ensure all cars are maintained and repaired to the highest standards
- Responsible for ensuring the car garage is secure, clean, tidy and in a consistent state of good repair
- Oversee the valeting and specialist cleaning of cards with reputable valeting teams
- Undertake adhoc chauffeuring duties for the Client for specific vehicles
- You may be required to deliver or recover cars to/from various locations both within the UK and on occasion, Europe
- Responsible for ensuring the families RC cars and bicycles are in good working order and where relevant charged daily
- You will be required to create car experiences for guests visiting, for example off-road experiences
- On occasion, you may need to facilitate and liaise with car museums on behalf of the client
- The ability to accompany family members to car shows, rally and race events, and off-road events
- You will be required to work closely with client’s children who are keen car enthusiasts.
- High presentable, energetic ex Military Personnel need only apply.
- Lives within reasonable driving distance between West London & Surrey
- Ideally Degree level educated and/or hands on experience
- Outstanding organisational skills with attention to details
- Personable with exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills, verbal and written
- Good IT skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Safe and competent driver both in UK & Europe with strong knowledge of London routes & Motorways
- Ideally experience of working with private families, and willingness to support and encourage the youngsters of the family in their interest in vehicles
- And most importantly, a passion for all things Cars - all sizes, and ideally some knowledge of industry trends and events
Schedule & Salary
- Required to work 45 hours per week, including a one hour lunch break
- Flexibility to work occasional late finishes for ad-hoc Chauffeur duties and/or early start and/or on weekends for events etc.
- Full DBS required and clean UK driving licence
- Start ASAP. Salary range £45,000 up to £55,000 DOE gross pa.
Email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org