JUNIOR LIFESTYLE MANAGER
Posted - 11 Apr 2023
Location - LONDON, UK
Location: London, UK
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised Junior Lifestyle Manager to join a growing team as the company expands internationally.
The role involves initial support to our existing expert team of Lifestyle Managers in order to grow into fostering their own roster of UHNWI clients.
The companies London office is based in Chelsea; with a second office launching in New York in 2023. The company is known for planning extraordinary, finely crafted trips and Lifestyle management
services for discerning private members and select luxury partners worldwide.
This role will run Monday-Friday and you will work from the London office. Due to the nature of the business, there may be a requirement to take ‘out of hours’ calls on occasion.
- Supporting the team of Lifestyle managers to grow into taking over your own roster of private clients
- Client management and relationship building
- Research and travel bookings, including but not limited to private jets, charters, hotels, villas, restaurant reservations, ground transportation
- Organising a vast range of concierge requests including anything from curating a personal library or cigar collection to a private celebration on an exclusive island, sourcing luxury gifts or
project managing with interior designers
- Carrying out research and creating bespoke client presentations
- Occasional event and project management assistance and related travel based on your client’s needs
- Liaising with suppliers
- Invoicing and reporting
- Supporting the New York office
- Travel, concierge, EA/PA industry experience required of 2-5 years
- Outstanding client service manner
- Discretion and diligence
- Superlative client relations skills
- The ability to anticipate needs and to proactively generate ideas and engaging experiences to your clients
- Excellent organisation, communication, and time-management skills
- Ability to commit to office attendance on Kings Road, Chelsea
- Excellent written and verbal skills (Fluency in English is a must)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft package, excel competency, keynote and presentation skills
- Salesforce experience is preferable
- Along with a passion for travel and lifestyle management!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply