JUNIOR FAMILY PA
Posted - 28 Oct 2023
Location - WIMBLEDON, LONDON, UK
A friendly, busy family based in London and Oxfordshire are looking for a calm, friendly, and professional junior Family Personal Assistant for a new role which also includes a small number of
The family have one child (boy, 9 years) who is at full time school during term-time, and while the role is predominantly for a Junior PA, candidates must like and enjoy the company of children and
be willing to assist with childcare where required.
- Assisting the mother with diary management
- Making car and restaurant bookings
- Assisting with travel & holiday booking / logistics management
- Assisting the mother with Class Rep and other school obligations
- Assisting the mother with packing prior to trips, and wardrobe organisation
- Assisting with charity event planning
- Personal shopping and organising gifts
- Managing all medical, dental, orthodontic etc appointments for the child, and keeping meticulous records re health issues, vaccinations, regular check-ups etc
- Assisting the House Manager with any Junior administration tasks required
- Childcare duties:
- Responsibility for the health, safety, and wellbeing of the child (alongside the parents) when on duty.
- School runs and attendance of after school activities (with security)
- Outside school activities planning. A proactive approach would be appreciated here, this is an active & sporty child and his parents like him to have access to a wide range of outdoor sports
and activities, particularly during school holidays.
- Ensuring well-fitting full school uniform (formal and PE kit) are clean and available as needed, and school bag is packed and ready to go every morning.
- Offering assistance with homework if needed.
- Keeping on top of all school dates and any events or special activities taking place at school, and managing any preparation required (eg. World Book Day etc).
- Managing his wardrobe (eg, making sure all clothes are well fitting and in good condition)
- Managing packing every week for weekends in the country, and managing larger-scale packing for any international trips
- Candidates must drive and hold a full, clean drivers’ license. While there will not be a large amount of driving in the UK, it would be a considerable bonus if candidates were happy to drive in
- Checkable references are crucial, and thorough background checks will be conducted.
- This role will report to the parents of the child, and the House Manager.
- The main base will be the family’s London home in Wimbledon. However, the family travel to the Cotswolds every weekend and often during school holidays, which is where flexibility on location and
working days will be appreciated. Travelling to the USA with the family will be required.
Travel: The family travel extensively. This will normally be during school holidays, however there will be occasional term time travel. The main travel destination is the US,
and the family spend approximately 12 weeks per year at their US residence. There is also some ad hoc further travel.
Working Days: This role is predominantly Monday to Friday; however, flexibility is crucial as there will be the occasional requirement for weekend work.
Working hours: 10.00– 19.00
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 DOE
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com