LIVE-IN JUNIOR BUTLER
Posted - 13 Nov 2021
Locatipn - CENTRAL LONDON, UK
Our client is seeking a Butler for a live-in position in a busy, fully staffed household in Central London.
The ideal candidate would be able to provide formal and informal service, feel comfortable greeting and serving dignitaries at receptions, have a positive outlook, and travel with the family if
This is a live-in position, a separate bedroom with en-suite facilities will be provided.
All food expenses paid and uniform provided.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to provide formal service
- Experience with private families or top hotel experience
- Fluent English preferred
- Ability to travel with the family if required
- Positive attitude
- Motivated and willing to work as part of a team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing correct layout, change-over and upkeep of table services for breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Serving food and drinks, ensuring proper service at all times
- Maintaining and cleaning valuable silverware, fine porcelain and crystal wares
- Managing and maintaining employers' wardrobes (ensuring clothes are washed, pressed and arranged, shoes polished etc)
- Preparing luggage, packing / unpacking if required
- Managing stock and supply operations, in particular of high value commodities such as fine wines, cigars etc
- Managing and supervising the creation and upkeep of floral displays
- Understanding, promoting and defending household protocols among staff and guests
- Maintaining exhaustive, up-to-date inventories of valuables
- Welcoming guests
- Travelling with the family if required
The role is 6 days a week. 5 days working with the Head Butler and 1 day on your own but with staff to support you.
Salary in the region of £40,000 PA (Gross)
To start ASAP.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online at www.exclusivehouseholdstaff.com