IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Posted - 3 May 2022
Location - LONDON, UK
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced IT support engineer who has worked in the UHNW client arena and who is looking for a unique experience with international travel in the role.
The Technical Support Engineer provides technology support to a growing enterprise that includes both office technical support as well as support to private residences located in and out of
The Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of the technology systems and ongoing support - identifying problems, isolating root causes, and initiating corrective action.
Responsible for everything that is related to the computers, networks, phones, Audio Visual equipment, and Security systems. The Technical Support Engineer provides outstanding client service
to the residence’s family and staff. You would be required to work with users and vendors across multiple regions and countries.
- Respond to customer enquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- Act as the initial point of contact for all technology related concerns and questions from clients or other employees
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of technology systems and computer networks
- Install and configure computers, network and other equipment like security systems components, AV equipment as well applications
- Work with external solution providers, oversee and manage their activity.
- Create and maintain IT documentation
- Develop tools to automate IT and user processes
- Make decisions on technology equipment and procurement
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, MacOS , Linux
- Strong knowledge using network management tools to monitor and analyze network health.
- Advanced Knowledge of switches, routers, networking protocols, and LAN/WAN traffic : Cisco, Ubiqiti
- Experience in Voice Systems: CUCM, Asterisk
- Experience supporting Mobile Devices: IOS, Android
- Understanding of Audio / Video and Automation systems and components: Crestron, Lutron
- Desire to learn new technologies and adopt new trends
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities evidenced by organized and analytical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Work independently as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences and interact with all types of clients including technology, business, management and executive management
- Ability to work in a high-pressure dynamic environment
- Excellent people skills with ability to handle difficult situations
- Keen attention to detail, with a commitment to follow through and follow-up
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel internationally
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
If you're interested in this role, please apply