Posted - 6 Apr 2023
Location - KENSINGTON, LONDON, UK
International family are seeking an energetic and experienced House Manager to oversee the day to day running of this large property, operations, staff and administration.
Responsibilities of the role includes, but not limited to:
- Administration and budget control, producing monthly budgets and account reporting.
- Revising inventory of the house contents; adding new items, recording movement.
- Managing and hiring staff, rotas, holidays/time in lieu, cleaning schedule, training as needed.
- Liaising with security team; coordinating diaries with family schedule, contractors visits, etc.
- Reviewing/Sourcing maintenance contracts and coordinating schedule with contractors, reviewing reports and booking recommended works.
- Managing utility bills, liaising with utility providers, submitting readings.
- Looking after cars (arrange/take for wash and petrol, service, repairs, making sure they are ready to drive at any time).
- Arranging house supplies, checking stock, food shopping, ordering.
- Putting together annual budget, and send monthly accounts records to relevant people.
Must have previous experience as a House Manager, and formal Training/Butler school would be a plus.
The role is a normal working week from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday, however might be required to work additional hours as the Company reasonably requires.
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 gross pa DOE, statutory entitlements plus pension, 6 months probation period.
Must have recent and checkable references, longevity in previous roles, current DBS and Right to Work in UK.
Email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org