Posted - 1 July 2021
Location - QATAR
Salary: 20,000 AED - 250,000 AED per annum
Our client is looking for a competent and energetic individual with prior work experience as a House Manager. As a House Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of a large high-end residential Villa /Palace for a private family and ensure efficient operations of the household. You will be reporting directly to the owners and will be managing the household under their guidance and directive.
The main responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Ensure a well-maintained, safe, secure and clean environment at all times.
• Plan, organise and coordinate events and dinner parties. Liaise with event organisers, caterers etc.
• Answer the telephone and door.
• Greet and look after all guests and visitors.
• Manage the household’s schedules, calendars and arrange appointments.
• Ensure a high level of security is always maintained.
• Perform shopping and errands in accordance with employer’s guidelines.
• Perform all other miscellaneous tasks as requested by the employer or, guests as confirmed by the employer.
• Make appointments for personal and professional needs.
• Carry out administrative duties like budgeting, handling petty cash, paying bills and maintain staff records and other records where needed.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualities and skills:
• Over 5 years’ experience in house management or Palace management;
• Professional, responsible, efficient, discreet and highly organised;
• Good communicator with effective oral and written communication skills;
• Fluent in English
• Excellent leadership, training and development skills;
• Knowledge of etiquette and protocol;
• Ability to pre-empt work;
• Effective analytical, planning and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and efficiently deliver results in a timely manner;
• Ability to understand the client’s likes and dislikes;
• Proven ability to consistently deliver results with minimal supervision;
• Flexible availability including daytime, evenings, weekends and major holidays;
• IT literate with basic knowledge of Ms Excel;
• Hold a valid driving licence.
AED 25,000 + 8000 AED for living expenses.