Posted - 1 July 2021
Location - NEW YORK CITY, USA
Location: NYC, USA
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per annum
Family based on the Upper West Side seek a full-time Home Manager to provide daily support in their busy lives from Wednesday to Sunday with two days off per week on Monday and Tuesday.
They have a 6,000sq. ft. apartment, where they regularly entertain friends and family members, and the successful candidate will be instrumental in ensuring things run smoothly.
- Ensuring the home is guest ready at all times; receiving and looking after guests
- Meal and drink service: provide meal set-up, serve meals (formal and informal), and bartending services for family and guests
- Assisting with dinner parties and event planning and execution; post-event clean up (some evening work will be requested and on these days you will start later
- Acting as gatekeeper for principals; liaising with/managing staff as well as vendors and service providers
- On call for any household emergencies
- Maintaining household inventory, and proactively replenishing supplies
- Linen and wardrobe care; general housekeeping; extensive organizing
- Running errands; some chauffeuring of Principals
Get in touch to hear more!