Posted - 20 Dec 2018
Location - HOLLAND PARK, LONDON, UK
Our client is looking for a Head Housekeeper to run the day to day management of this formal household, manage a team of domestic staff, and report to the House Manager.
- have worked in respected private households, show longevity in their previous roles & present excellent checkable references;
- exhibit a proven comprehensive knowledge of the cleaning methods needed in a deluxe modern home (hard and soft finishes, including: marble, silk rugs, fine fabrics, marquetry flooring, antiques and art);
- have an expansive knowledge of the correct cleaning product use (with a preference for using Eco products whenever possible);
- show proven ability to lead and manage a small team of housekeepers along with a laundress;
- show the necessary skills to oversee wardrobe management duties, including packing for trips, and unpacking for The Principals and guests;
- Experience of working in a family home (with the young children) would be beneficial.
- The house is staffed 7 days a week, and therefore you will work a rota of 5 days per week but will include some weekends.
Salary £42,000 - £45,000 DOE.
Email your resume to email@example.com