Posted - 20 Nov 2017
Location - QATAR
Hours: Full time
Location: Doha, Qatar
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Help with the training and development of Junior chefs
- Planning menus and the provision of all meals for the family and when required their guests.
- Ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are maintained to a very high standard.
- In charge of the running of the kitchen, managing the staff, rota’s dealing with suppliers and budgets, menu planning for daily, nightly meals as well as catering to events when the family
Candidates must be / have:
- Listed (Arial 10p, red bullet)
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in healthy meals is a plus Hygiene & safety certificate is preferred
- Serious about the job, looking for long term commitment
- Matured personality
- You will be a pro-active chef with a good work ethic, someone that is able to motivate and inspire those around you to follow your lead.
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible,
please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org