FLEET MANAGER - PRIVATE COLLECTION
Posted - 27 Sep 2021
Location - WINDSOR, UK
Our private client is seeking a Fleet Manager for their private collection.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Ensuring all cars are kept and maintained to a high standard
- Ensures all cars are always fuelled, clean and ready for use when required.
- Ensures all vehicle documentation- i.e. insurance/tax/MOT/registration etc is in date and correct.
- Creates and manages a database of all fleet cars, ensuring cars are tracked and accounted for including the allocation and ‘check-in/out’ of cars to staff.
- Prepare an inventory for each vehicle to include all available documentation, specialist equipment, spare parts, and fuel cards.
- Manages the relationship with dealers and manufacturers and mechanics to ensure servicing and extended warranties are managed, along with the purchasing of new vehicles.
- Investigates and manages the relationship with vintage car specialists as required to ensure all cars are maintained and repaired to the highest standards.
- Ensures repairs and servicing are effectively managed; including getting works assessed, costed, and quoted prior to co-ordinating the works to be carried out.
- Responsible for documenting any damage and immediately reporting the damage to any vehicles to the Directors.
- Responsible for ensuring the car garages are secure, clean, tidy, and in a consistent state of good repair.
- Responsible for ensuring the private RC cars, leisure vehicles and bicycles are in good working order.
- Able to create car experiences for guests visiting, for example, off-road experiences.
- May accompany family members to car shows, rally and race events, and off-road experiences.
- May be required to deliver or recover cars to/from various locations both within the UK and on occasion, Europe.
- Possible ad-hoc projects linked to the role.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 years within the automotive industry and ideally including experience within a private family set up
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the Principal and the Company
- Current Basic DBS clearance, or willing to obtain a DBS certificate
- Clean UK driving licence
CORE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must be able to work in total confidentiality and discretion with excellent emotional intelligence
- Maintain a professional personal appearance and demeanour
- Must be a hard worker, reliable and honest
- Good time management skills with attention to detail
- Good communication skills including written and verbal
- A passion for everything and anything to do with vehicles of all sizes, knowledge of industry trends and events
- Knowledge of and ability to manage a large fleet of cars, both classic and new
- Good IT skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Safe and competent driver
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 gross pa DOE.
Monday – Friday approx. 45 hours per week. Start ASAP.
Email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org