Posted - 14 Sep 2022
Location - WEST END, LONDON, UK
Location: London, West End
Tiger Private are looking for an experienced EA, for a small, single family office based in Mayfair.
Their remit is the management and oversight of the family’s European assets, primarily private residential real estate, private yachts and jets. The firm provides services under the umbrellas of
financial, legal, IT & security and Asset management. The office additionally undertakes family lifestyle management across various European sites.
The family office is looking to recruit an EA resource that will assist with the above-mentioned operations as well as manage the London office. This full-time client facing role requires
excellent organization and communication skills with a desire to be part of and support a small team. The candidate should be flexible, enthusiastic, organized, resourceful and willing to turn his or
her hand to new challenges.
Hours will be Monday-Friday, 9.30-5.30pm.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for assisting a team of 5-6.
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Arranging meetings, greeting visitors, and securing their comfort
- Maintaining and ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Collecting and distributing post and processing outgoing post
- Preparing reports, memos, presentations, and other documents
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks – Recording purchase invoices and payments for the corporate entities. keeping track of payments for the private family operations.
- Preparing expense reports for team members, checking the integrity of the reports, and collating the data.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Making travel arrangements for team members.
- Assisting with visa applications, setting alerts, and keeping track of expiring Visas, Passports, ID’s and other KYC documents.
- Providing general administrative support to all team members.
- Managing Director calendars and appointments, organizing meetings and drafting correspondence.
- Preparing minuets for meetings.
You may also be asked to assist the principal and family members with personal tasks, such as:
- Event planning
- Booking appointments and entertainment
- Organizing travel including accommodation, flights, and private travel chartering
- Sourcing household staff and conducting preliminary interviews.
- Record keeping
- Understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Punctual and willing to work out of hours on occasion
- 30 days of annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Full life insurance with critical illness cover
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Grade A office
If you’re interested in this role, please apply