EA / CHIEF OF STAFF
Posted - 15 June 2021
Location - UK & USA
Our client is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant / Chief of Staff, free to travel extensively, either UK or USA based.
- You will be the ‘on the ground’ Executive support reporting directly to the Chairman/President.
- Working partially remote, partially in residence and partially in office
- Free to accompany on business trips, where needed, often weeks at a time
- Must be adaptable where needed, and flexible in regards to schedule and time zones
- Ability to liaise with high level Executives and leaders of industry, with confidence and poise
- Ability to handle key decisions in Principal's absence, deal with tax accountants, lawyers etc.
- Deal with all HR related issues and staff management, including Principal's PA
- Ability to work autonomously, with own initiative and a natural problem solver
- Forward thinking with demonstrable research skills
- Must have strong Executive PA background in similar role
- Highly polished and groomed at all times, ready to represent the Principal
- 15+ minimum years experience at Senior Exec Management level and/or Family Office
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Current DBS / Police Check & Driving Licence (desirable)
This role would suit someone with no ties, as you could be away for up to 4 months at a time. Separate accommodation will be provided in locations, dependant on your current city / situation.
You will employed on a Consultancy basis on a 12 month renewable contract under USA governing law (not UK law), therefore you will be self employed and/or sole trader, with 2 weeks paid leave
annually and Private Medical Insurance up to US / GB£90 p/month.
You will hold either a British, Irish, Australian, or US Passport for ease of travel, and be living in London (or near to), or located within the USA. Salary £100,000 DOE. Start ASAP.
Email your interest to email@example.com