Posted - 21 July 2021
Location - BERKSHIRE, UK
Location: Berkshire, UK
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
This is a unique opportunity for a Domestic Couple to take care of this beautiful mansion set in 135 acres of Parkland.
The house has been recently renovated into an 11 bedroom House / boutique hotel and we are looking for an experienced, couple to look after and grow the potential of what this estate has to offer. There are many aspects to this role and the owner is looking for ideas and the right attitude to turn this into a low key exclusive events venue. There is a beautiful cottage set within the grounds which will provide you with your accommodation. This may well suit a couple that are looking to move out of London.
- To ensure the house is kept in immaculate condition and cleanliness
- Handle house bookings.
- Assist with preferred supplier list and tenders.
- Create relationships with local suppliers – florists, electricians, plumbers etc.
- Production of House rules and Health & Safety rules.
- Kitchen Hygiene and Safety examinations.
- Application for licences required for an event venue.
- Manage security, housekeeping staff and work with grounds team.
- Ensure house clean and tidy and ready for guests stay.
- Conduct site visits by potential clients and help host promotional events.
- keep on top of general maintenance and help with other staff as and when necessary
To be able to see the vision and potential of this beautiful house. To work well as a team to keep the house and its surroundings in continued order. To split duties where applicable. Maybe one individual is more front of house like a house manager and the fulfilling more practical duties. This is a new role so the opportunities are endless. You must have past experience in either managing a private house/estate or working within an exclusive boutique hotel or events business. You must have the practical qualities of being able to maintain an estate of this size. This may also appeal to couples who have worked in Yachts as part of their private household experience. You must be free to start working at the end of August, beginning of September. You must have the right to work in the UK. No sponsorship available.