Posted - 19 Nov 2023
Location - SURREY, UK
This single-family office is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper, to join a small office environment.
Role & Responsibility
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Maintain financial reconciliations for private payments (bank accounts, private records etc.)
- Working closely with the financial reporting team
- Assistance with cash flow management
- Preparation of private payments
- Monthly reporting and cost analysis in coordination with financial reporting team
- Assistance with internal audits
- Appropriate document filling
- Liaison with external bodies to adhere to statutory and legal requirements
- Undertake general administrative / office tasks as required
- Provide ad hoc assistance and support to other members of the team
This job description is not exhaustive. You may be required to carry out other duties from time to time which are commensurate with your role. This job description is non-contractual and does not
form part of your contract of employment. We may update this job description at any time and will give you reasonable notice of any changes.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred within a bookkeeping role
- IAB or equivalent qualifications
Core Skills & Knowledge
- Must be able to work in total confidentiality and discretion
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Methodical, thorough and attentive to detail in a fast paced environment
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- £40,000 - £50,000 gross pa DOE, plus health, pension contributions.
Due to the location of the office, this would suit a driver with own car. Parking onsite. Start ASAP.
Email your interest to email@example.com