Posted - 4 Dec 2019
Location - LONDON, UK
Our client is an independent and privately held investment group, advising ultra-high net worth individuals and families where discretion and confidentiality are key to its success. They offer a
range of services in areas including multi-jurisdictional legal and tax compliance; risk, cyber security; insurance; philanthropy; succession planning; reputation management; art services; estate and
horse stud management; aircraft and ship management; and private concierge services.
- Be the main point of contact to the private clients along with another Associate in the team
- Reporting to the Head of Wealth Management & Private Clients and Head of Private Offices
- Responsible for the daily running of the private office and the administration of a portfolio of clients which includes trusts, corporations and UHNWI.
- Assist with the on-boarding of clients including required KYC documentation
- Manage and co-ordinate advice from lawyers, accountants, tax advisors, PR and communication consultants
- Client relationship management
- Ensure that filings are made in a timely manner and deadlines are met
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Must speak fluent French and English
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication including using the correct tone in letters and emails
- Relationship management
- Commercial awareness
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent remuneration and package on offer.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Salma Badul at firstname.lastname@example.org