SENIOR INVESTMENTS MANAGER (STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS)
Posted - 6 Jul 2018
Location - SINGAPORE
Well established Single Family Office based in Singapore are looking to hire an investment professional to their team.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Core and central member to follow up on Strategic Portfolio opportunities.
- Work closely with Corporate Group and Asset Management group to identify industries and emerging business and technology trends to focus research on.
- Work closely with external sources, our external managers, business associates, etc., to build knowledge and expertise as well as sounding boards for ideas.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend quality companies from these industries and/or benefiting from identified emerging trends.
- Conduct and document fundamental research with clear value focus to serve as basis for entry into these companies, i.e., entry price.
- Build up our knowledge base on these targeted industries and emerging trends and maintain close monitoring for opportunities to act, as these arise.
- Actively monitor strategic portfolio positions, with recommended actions, if needed.
- Strong and deep coverage of certain industries with robust bottoms-up fundamental approach in analysing companies across these industries across the world. Prior or existing coverage of
industrial companies preferred.
- Good understanding of macro drivers impacting equities markets with ability to sense emerging trends and technology.
- Outcome and results oriented, with rigorous approach to valuing companies and their prospects.
- Preferably, someone with strong, verifiable performance track record of past and existing works.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience either as an analyst of a buy-side or private equity firm.
- Team player, able to work independently and coordinate across team from various departments/entities.
- An engineering background is a plus.
- English, with strong communication skills.
Salary: Market Rate
To apply for the role or for further information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org