SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL
Posted - 4 Dec 2018
Location - LONDON, UK
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior In-House Legal Counsel to join a Family Office based in London.
The Family Office was established and is known for backing early and growth stage businesses, primarily in the disruptive technologies, e-commerce, e-sports, real-estate and medical innovations
sectors. The team is HQ’d in London, wither over 10 offices globally.
The key responsibility of this position will be assisting a dynamic ultra-high net worth entrepreneur, primary owner of a large group to manage his business holdings, charitable entities and
personal/family interests. The Principal is a very dynamic & successful entrepreneur, with varied business interests from technology, ecommerce to real estate and healthcare. He is looking for a
legal counsel that acts as a right hand person, and who helps manage his holdings for him.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Principals, playing a key role in daily operations, commercial negotiations and strategic planning.
- M&As, setting up legal structures and managing day to day legal work
- Working closely with the investors/shareholders, executive team, external counsel around the globe, the Counsel will be responsible for risk management; compliance and regulatory matters;
corporate governance; privacy; and international contract negotiation and drafting.
- The person appointed will also advise on business development initiatives, product development and strategic acquisitions and will manage legal affairs of various offices of Group
- Other duties will focus around transactional matters, trusts, trademark law, patents and other areas when necessary
- While this is a senior executive role, the person will at times will be acting in a less senior capacity as needs dictate.
- Qualified Lawyer with at least 10 yrs experience of corporate commercial law and exposure to UK/US/International Legal Systems.
- Experience working within a Family Office or with UHNWIs
- Experience working with technology/online companies
- Ability to work independently and be solution orientated
- Have the ability to deal tactfully with diverse people, situations and ideas, and present advisory, persuasive and authoritative recommendations to all levels of the organization.
- Be ambitious, driven and able to work well in an entrepreneurial environment
Salary: Attractive package dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more please contact Lillie Allen on +44 (0) 2070431408 or email@example.com