PRIVATE FAMILY OFFICE CO-ORDINATOR
Posted - 9 Nov 2018
Location - LONDON, UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing Financial Services company offering a range of services including those of a Private Family Office.
This role requires someone fluent (oral and written) in both Russian and English and experienced in an administrative heavy environment (Legal, Professional services, Compliance admin, Operations
management, CoSec, etc.) working with documents and sensitive information along with HNW client contact.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of various companies’ administration, company law, regulations, AML/KYC procedures and be used to working in a fast paced and dynamic
- Providing a complete range of administrative, coordination and corporate services as required for all areas of the Solution design department covering all areas of customer and private client’s
relationships including but to limited to:
- setting up new corporate and or private/ family office structures (companies/foundations/trusts
- support and coordination across different jurisdictions,
- liquidation, amalgamation and restricting assistance as required
- ad-hoc support as required by clients or the department as a whole
- Assistance with review and preparation of statutory corporate documents including but not limited to:
- VOP – change of the company’s name;
- change of the structure of the company (directors, shareholders),
- dissolution of the company;
- arranging drafting (as required) and signing of various documents requested by the client;
- facilitating and coordination of and for the ordering of any documents required to meet client needs from or to the registered agent(s)
- Manage and coordinate annual renewals including:
- sending out reminders to clients,
- liaising with Registered Agents
- updating respective internal/external databases as required
- manage, coordinate and be the keeper of client related KYC files as part of client on boarding and support
- Liaising, interacting and coordinating requests with service providers including but not limited to tax advisors, accountants, auditors, trustees/nominees, attorneys, solicitors, banks and
regulatory agencies globally
- Project Management of clients’ HR related aspects (maintenance of clients’ employee’s data base including KYC documents, coordination of HR processes in conjunction with 3rd parties e.g.
accountants, immigration lawyers, tax advisers and internal specialist departments – Legal, Finance and HR)
- responsible for all aspects of new bank account opening/changes to bank account management as required by client (change of signatories, preparation of payment instructions and other bank related
matters to the smooth operation of clients banking accounts – personal and business as required)
- Responsible for the maintenance, updating, checking and reporting on update status of client database and all client records (including any statutory registers or other records) and updated to
100% on a monthly basis – monthly target of 98% – 100%
- Responsible for the full administrative aspects of document control functions on the daily basis (filling, scanning, and compliance) – kept task daily target of 98%.
- Ensuring that all documentation received is efficiently managed, noted, handled, communicated to clients, sorted and filed
- Invoice, Sales orders, purchase order management
- Responsible for the management, review and collation of purchase invoices for payments (that includes checking the purchase invoices against the orders, getting in touch with the agent if there
are discrepancies in the invoices) and present to line manager for daily authorisation as required
- Responsible for the issuance of sale orders, sending out invoices to the clients and further follow ups in timely and efficient manner
- Other tasks which might be assigned from time to time
Skills & qualifications
- Literate both orally and written – English, Russian (desirable)
- At least 2 years in an administrative heavy environment (Legal, Professional services, Compliance admin, Operations management, CFDs, research, CoSec) working with documents and sensitive
information along with client contact (HNW – UHNW)
- Good knowledge of various companies’ administration, company law, regulations, AML/KYC procedures
- Good analytical skills – able to review data and provide comprehensive narrative
- Proven ability to adjust to a dynamic workload and manage deadlines appropriately – self-starter, driven,
- Effective self and time management, including ability to prioritise own time and work to changing deadlines.
Salary will be in the range of £30k to £38k per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your details to Jeremy Green at firstname.lastname@example.org