JAPANESE ROBOTICS EQUITY ANALYST - FAMILY OFFICE HEDGE FUND
Posted - 20 Nov 2017
Location - LONDON, UK
Our client is a Family Office backed Hedge Fund and a pioneer and leader in the Robotics and automation investment market.
Due to the Fund’s success and growth they are seeking a business level fluent Japanese speaking Equity Analyst with a passion for the Robotics sector.
- Research and analysis of companies within the investment universe
- Organising and holding meetings with companies within the theme
- Assisting in sales and marketing presentations of the fund
- Attendance of industry conferences and seminars
- In addition to equity research there will be between 3 and 15 hours of operational and marketing related activities per week depending on the activity levels of the fund at the time
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Candidates who are business-level fluent in Japanese are strongly preferred and are highly encouraged to apply. Other relevant languages skills include Mandarin and Korean and would be
- Experience within an Equity Research team
- In-depth knowledge and demonstration of wide range of valuation methodologies – DCF, FCF Yield as well as multiple-based valuation – with proven experience of financial modelling and evaluating
- Willingness to get involved in a broad range of duties as required with a problem solving attitude and enthusiasm to contribute as broadly as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing Hedge Fund where contribution will be obvious and recognised.
Salary: £50k to £70k depending on experience
If you are interested and have all the required skills and experience, please contact Jeremy Green on 0207 043 1408 or email email@example.com