PORTFOLIO MANAGER / TRADER
Posted - 11 Dec 2017
Location - LONDON, UK
A new Asset Management company is seeking a Russian speaking, experienced and regulated Portfolio Manager / Trader with extensive experience investing across multi-asset classes.
The portfolio will be focused on Equities, Bonds and general Financial Market instruments, all with a medium to long term view.
- Have good knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income trading strategies and able to design portfolio construction across multiple instruments taking a medium to long term view.
- Able to research and develop multi-asset class strategies
- Have successful track record in equities, multi-asset and Fixed Income investment research and Portfolio Management
- Strong macro-economic background to look at and compare multi sector areas and different asset classes.
- Create and manage investment allocations
- Evaluate risk preferences, return expectations within context of varying market conditions
- Monitor and respond to incoming market information, economic announcements, and general trading activity to manage portfolio risk and identify investment opportunities
- Make statistically based and process-driven trading decisions across the portfolio
- Utilize analytical problem solving skills to develop new trading tactics, and improve performance
- Use trading metrics and statistical data to identify areas to increase profitability and improve performance
- Portfolio Management
This will be a regulated position so FCA approval will be required.
Salary £75k – £100k
For further details or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)
207 043 1408.
Due to the high level of interest in this role, only applicants that closely match the mandate will be contacted.