TRAVELLING PA to PRINCIPAL
Posted - 9 May 2023
Location - VANCOUVER, CANADA
An exciting Family Office in Vancouver is looking for an Executive Personal Assistant to support the Principal in coordinating travel arrangements, maintaining luxury lifestyle and overseeing
multiple residences. The Family Office is happy to assist with relocation for the right candidate.
The Executive Personal Assistant will serve as the Principal’s key point of contact in executing their personal service needs and real-time requests as it relates to critical lifestyle, travel,
and property support. The Executive Personal Assistant will act as a critical liaison to the Principal, providing logistical and strategic support to maximize the Principal’s time, energy, and
resources to meet their personal and professional goals and agenda.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
Manage any and all aspects of the Principal’s personal life including but not limited to:
- Coordinate frequent travel in Canada, US, and International (primarily Europe), including flights, ground transport, hotels, restaurant reservations, and trip maximization recommendations.
- Travel domestically and internationally with the Principal, and/or may go ahead of time to coordinate logistics and arrangements prior to the Principal’s arrival
- Manage the Principal’s multiple wardrobes across several residences, propose outfits for different occasions, and shop as required.
- Assist with packing/unpacking wardrobe and accessories for trips.
- Successfully complete deliverables that facilitate the Principal’s ability to effectively lead the company and participate in personal initiatives (e.g., drafting acknowledgement letters and
personal correspondence emails).
- Communicates with other individuals with the Principal’s company and family office, as well visitors, personal guests and business partners.
- Develop schedules and oversee the care and maintenance of multiple residences (interior and exterior) including arranging, confirming, rescheduling, and following up on appointments from service
- Service teams, including chefs, housekeeping staff, and other staff/vendors.
- Successful track record of maintaining a private employer’s confidentiality, safety, security, and privacy.
- Tech-savvy: complete comfort with computer skills, including email, applications, calendaring programs, Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), project management/messaging tools.
- Is known for thinking ahead and anticipating the needs and requests associated with the Principals’.
Compensation: To be discussed
Benefits: Requires Medical Services Plan (MSP) in BC
Travel: Yes, estimated at 50% across Canada, US & Europe (primarily)
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a short cover note and your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org