LIFESTYLE MANAGER / CONCIERGE
Posted - 28 May 2018
Location - KNIGHTSBRIDGE, UK
The top-line requirement of this position will be to launch and run the onsite Concierge & Lifestyle service for a UHNWI family based in Knightsbridge.
This Concierge & Lifestyle Manager role will be varied and versatile and no two days will ever be the same.
Hours: Full time
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Obtaining tickets for sold out events
- Restaurant reservations
- Worldwide travel/ Itineraries
- Event planning & corporate hospitality planning
- Organising domestic services
In addition to responding to the enquiries from members you will also build new supplier relationships, (i.e. conduct meetings with new hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues) as well
as being a key contact for existing suppliers. A personalised approach will be crucial to delivering the service offered by this top-class Concierge & Lifestyle company.
- Day to day enquiry handling from the Family members (expect the unexpected!)
- Management of specific client accounts & ongoing reporting
- Conception, organisation & implementation of events for clients
- Admin, logging enquiries and managing mailing lists
- Compiling presentations using word, excel and PowerPoint as required
- Attend luxury lifestyle events & venues
- Building new supplier relationships
- Creating monthly newsletters for the Family members
Candidates must be / have:
- 2 years corporate concierge or event management experience
- Candidates with hotel concierge, HNW family management, Senior EA/PA, agency-side (travel, marketing, public relations, advertising) or lifestyle management experience will also definitely be
perfectly suited to this role too.
- You must have experience working with corporates or high net worth individuals and you’ll thrive in a fast-paced role with lots of variety.
- From a personality and work ethic point of view you should be polished, incredibly well presented, articulate, polite, diplomatic and patient and of course extraordinarily efficient and
- You’ll also need to be a self-starter who can hit the ground running and be a self-sufficient multi-tasker who enjoys challenges and loves providing top-class client /customer service.
- Russian and English language skills are essential.
- This is a fantastic opportunity working within the high net worth and luxury arena for an experienced Concierge & Lifestyle Manager with excellent event management skills.
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible,
please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com