FAMILY OFFICE LEGAL COUNSEL
Posted - 26 Apr 2023
Location - MONACO
Our client is an established Multi-Family Office serving the needs of high-net-worth clients and their families.
Services include but are not limited to Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Company Secretarial needs, managing finances, accounts, cash flow, acquisitions and sales.
The role will suit ambitious candidates who thrive on taking responsibility and ideally have experience working with UHNW or Family Offices. It will report to and support the Head of Legal and
grow in responsibility with the opportunity of further progression.
Early focus, whilst gaining familiarity with company will be on compliance and regulatory obligations.
- Trust Administration and Estate Planning
- Company Secretarial duties, including board minutes and preparations for companies and trusts.
- Legal oversight of various companies under their purview
- Responsible for Economic Substance, AML and CRS compliance subject to Monaco and BVI regulations, liaising with external providers.
- Oversight of companies to keep them in good standing from a legal and compliance aspect
- Support the management of companies and trusts out of British Virgin Islands
- As part of the Job, there would be an expectation for the successful candidate to :-
- in time, take on directorships, and operate as a bank signatory for client companies and trusts
- be prepared to travel for board meetings
- Qualified Lawyer with exposure to English Common Law and UK Tax
- Good STEP foundation in trust administration, company administration and compliance
- Familiar with Trust and Company and Estate Planning law
- In addition to the above, any experience in superyacht, aircraft, and real estate purchase and sales and management would be a bonus
- Pragmatic in their approach to problem solving, self-confident with sufficient gravitas to engage with important clients.
- Spoken and written French would be ideal although not a pre-requisite.
- Must be comfortable working within a small office, approachable and personable.
Remuneration negotiable will be subject to experience
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Jack Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org