EXECUTIVE LEGAL ASSISTANT TO CHAIRMAN: SINGLE FAMILY OFFICE
Posted - 24 April 2019
Location - MONACO
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a prestigious Single Family Office based in Monaco.
The role is based in Monaco and will involve regular and extensive (global) travel with the Chairman.
Lawyer with commercial experience required to act as the personal legal counsel to the Chairman of a major international conglomerate.
- Work very closely with the Chairman, attend meetings, take minutes, email management and draft action points arising;
- Deal with follow-up issues by email or telephone;
- Review relevant documents and agreements, brief the Chairman prior to meetings and where appropriate provide personal legal advice to the Chairman;
- Draft and modify legal documents as instructed by the Chairman; and
- Liaise with other parties within the corporate group as appropriate.
- At least 5 years legal experience of a corporate / commercial nature, litigation experience preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of Contract law, Corporate law and Commercial law
- Experience of dealing with major corporate and/or commercial projects
- Experience of dealing with international or cross-border transactions
- Experience of board level meetings and communication
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive character
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize workflow while adhering to strict deadlines and excellent work and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and able to constructive challenge existing structures or proposed projects
- Good knowledge of computer tools (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Desire to expand knowledge and experience with possible future opportunities within the wider conglomerate group
- High integrity, honest, fair and commercially aware
- Able to work in a culturally sensitive environment
- Technical skills required
- All-rounder with commercial awareness and flair
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- French verbal and written skills would be an advantage
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
- First class academic record
- University degree 2:1 or above
- Solicitor (or equivalent common law qualification)
To apply for the role, please send your latest CV to Chris Costi email@example.com.