JUNIOR STRUCTURED PRODUCTS SALES (EXECUTION)
Posted - 8 May 2022
Location - LONDON, UK
Profin Partners is a London-based asset manager since 2009, specialised in tailor-made alternative investments for professional and institutional clients.
What you will do in this role
Managing existing portfolio of execution clients, increasing potential for new execution clients and helping with trading for advisory and discretionary mandates.
- Reaching out daily to active execution clients to gather their pricing needs and communicate with execution clients about opportunities in the market (peak in volatility, change in interest
- Generating runs of structured products in line with execution client’s demand.
- Assisting execution clients in a prompt manner regarding their pricing requests and have a proactive attitude towards execution clients.
- Using pricing tools and multi-issuers platform for classic structured products (yield enhancements, participation products etc).
- Engaging directly with issuers for pricing not supported by tools.
- Negotiating the best terms for execution clients and liaising with the relevant issuers.
- Communicating promptly the execution levels to clients and follow up with the relevant documents (pricing supplements, termsheets, KIDs).
- Liaising with back-office for trades executed through our clearing platform (Delivery Vs Payment).
- Performing portfolio rebalancing and adjustments for actively managed certificates (AMCs) and discretionary mandates.
- Trading various financial instruments including structured and funded products, warrants, cash securities, options, futures and ETFs-Funds.
- Executing trades for the internal advisory team.
- Updating master and client portfolio with recently traded products.
- Producing and analysing weekly snapshots which include the execution client’s exposure to products.
- Overseeing life cycle management of products and sharing relevant notifications with clients (early redemption events, barriers breaches, corporate action, maturities etc).
- Proactively suggest products unwinds, switches and rolls when applicable.
- Checking and sending termsheets to clients.
- Monitoring the settlement of direct trades with issuers.
- Managing with accuracy the products trading in the secondary market (fees and inventory management).
- Implementation of plans for new trading instruments.
- Generating dashboards when required.
- Keeping up with innovation in the fintech solution industry.
- Co-ordinating with sales to produce marketing materials for clients.
- Ad-hoc duties as required, including but not limited to pitching, reporting and assisting team queries.
- Generating monthly reporting for AMC clients and Discretionary ones.
- Drafting newsletters used to support Execution trades
- Minimum of 2 years experience in structured products and derivatives.
- Understand macroeconomic trends and market dynamics.
- Undergraduate degree (Economics, Finance, Engineering) and/or master’s degree.
- Holding both UK Financial Regulations and Derivatives certifications.
- Having the right to work in the UK.
- Proactive, dedicated, passionate, well organised, attentive to details, diligent, team player.
Salary: Base + Discretionary Bonus
Contract: Permanent – Full time
Start Date: ASAP
Shifts: 9am - 7pm, Mon – Fri
Location: West End – Marylebone, London
Benefits: Private medical insurance, Gym, Health and Wellbeing initiatives, Regular team activities and offsites, language lessons and other trainings available.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
GDPR: By applying for this position, you give us your consent to process your personal data and retain it for as long as necessary