Posted - 9 May 2023
Location - LONDON, UK
Full-Time role working for a Single-Family Investment Office based in Mayfair.
Supporting a small team, the role involves undertaking investment administration, investment operations and some investment analysis tasks.
Overview of Role
- Undertaking administration for the Private Equity and Real Estate investments of a large investment portfolio including:
- Processing and reconciliation of payments associated with illiquid investments
- Recording quarterly valuations for each investment
- Completing subscription and other necessary documentation for new investments
- Answering regular requests for Anti-Money Laundering information and other queries from fund managers
- Project managing the automation of various administrative tasks using external technology providers
- Producing Regular Private Equity and Real Estate performance and liquidity reports
- Regular investment team meeting attendance
Scope for Progression
- Small team allows for broad remit and involvement in a wide variety of tasks and projects
- Will develop full working knowledge of the Private Equity industry and other asset classes
- Scope to grow into Investment Analyst role including regular meetings with external managers and quantitative and qualitative diligence tasks
- Assistance in producing Investment Committee presentations and scope to present in time.
Key Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of investment administration experience in an Investment Management environment
- Strong attention to detail, able to produce high quality work
- Excellent English language and strong written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Genuine interest in Investments
- Excel and MS office proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- IMC Certification or equivalent
Remuneration will be commensurate with the duties and demands of the role and the experience of the candidate.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Shabana Saeed at email@example.com