FAMILY OFFICE MANAGER - SINGLE FAMILY OFFICE
Posted - 19 Aug 2023
Location - LONDON (Remote)
The Manager of the Family Office will play a pivotal role in assisting the Principal to establish and manage their Family Office.
This role requires high financial acumen, attention to detail and exceptional presentation skills are necessary to effectively communicate insights and recommendations. The candidate will have a
unique opportunity to learn alongside the Principal and gain comprehensive insights into all aspects of managing a Family Office. The key requirement is a willingness to learn, as the successful
applicant will actively participate and lead with the Principal in collaboration with external advisors.
This is a remote working based role with some travel to meet the Principal in London.
- Develop a comprehensive system for reporting family income, expenditure, assets and liabilities.
- Collaborate with external advisors, ensuring timely and detailed financial reporting.
- Keep accurate and organized records of all financial information.
- Prepare quarterly reports of all assets and expenditures, cutting the data by currency, asset class, tax status and other relevant categories.
- Manage budgeting and periodic reporting.
- Navigate international taxation and liaise with external tax experts.
- Analyse UK tax system interactions with investments in European jurisdictions.
- Manage withholding tax, inheritance tax and legal document reviews.
- Monitor performance of various private bankers and suggest changes when necessary.
- Collaborate on estate planning.
- Assist the CEO in setting up tax and legal structures with external advisors as needed, ensuring cost efficiency and inheritance tax optimization, considering changes in tax status and
international tax laws.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong work ethic with flexibility.
- Understanding of UK Resident Non-Domicile Taxes (You do not need to be a tax expert).
- Attention to detail and effective communication.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Confidentiality and proactive attitude.
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills.
- Willingness to learn and actively contribute to all aspects of managing the Family Office.
This role may suit someone from an administrative and financial background or an Executive Assistant.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com