FINANCIAL REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
Posted - 6 Oct 2017
Location - LONDON, UK
A Multi-Billion Dollar, FCA regulated, Single Family Office investing across a mix of assets, including financial investments, RE, PE & debt.
A growing Family Office supported by a strong operational business providing regular cash inflows.
Working closely with the Financial Controller on the financial reporting requirements of the Family Office.
- Supporting the Monthly, Quarterly and Year End close process’ for entities across multiple jurisdictions, including; UK, US, Lux & Ireland
- Ensure compliance with internal and external control requirements
- Ensure adequate documentation of key controls for internal and external audit purposes
- Supporting the Accounting team in investigating and reviewing of the balance sheet Items and complex transactions.
- Liaise with investment teams on investment valuations and the correct statutory reporting of them
- Assistance in preparing the consolidated statutory reporting and local county filings
- Supporting tax submissions, VAT and regulatory reporting
- Various Ad-hoc duties
- A newly qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with a strong Practice background
- Statutory Reporting experience
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent time and work load management is essential
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience)
If you would like to find out more, please contact Paul Westall, email@example.com