Posted - 16 Oct 2018
Location - LONDON, UK
An exciting new role within a Family Office backed Investment company.
The right candidate is required to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and must have experience working within an FCA regulated investment company.
- Oversee and manage the financial controllership of the company including preparation of financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting obligations and budget preparation.
- Manage payroll and payments including Tax accounting and VAT returns.
- Work closely with the product and operations team in order to build an excellent treasury function from scratch.
- Participate in the implementation of new reporting, compliance or control processes.
- Preparation and quarterly updating of the investment synopsis documents.
- Review annual financial statements and footnotes. Address and resolve Accountant’s inquiries from external Accountants during year-end review of Accounts.
- Management of Regulatory Reporting deliverables.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in an FCA regulated Investment Company
- Regulatory Knowledge a plus
Remuneration: up to £80,000 per annum
If you would like to find out more please contact Tom Stuart on +44 (0) 2070431408 or e-mail email@example.com