EXECUTIVE / COO - SINGLE FAMILY OFFICE
Posted - 2 July 2020
Location - UK
My client is the Family Beneficiaries Board, a body representing the Beneficiaries of a large Family Trust based offshore, is looking to hire a Family Executive.
The Family Executive will play a leading role in helping the Family Board progress the interests of the Beneficiaries in the Trust.
The Executive will work closely with the Beneficiaries Representatives and member of the Board and interacting regularly with the key Trust stakeholders – The Trustees/Protector, the Family Office
and the Investment Committee.
The Executive’s responsibilities will be wide ranging include, but will not be limited to:
- Brief the Board on quarterly updates and other regular information shared by the Trust, sharing highlights and key issues to consider, ranging from performance of portfolio to decisions that
require input from beneficiaries.
- Lead on analysing and advising beneficiaries on ad hoc topics, including for example on the cost structure of the Trust, improvements in Governance, choice of key Trust providers.
- Help brief the Trustees, alongside the Beneficiary representatives, on key views of the Beneficiaries and ensure that beneficiaries issues progress and remain high in the agenda of the
- Managing the running and administration of the Family Board
The Family Board is looking forward to work with a Family Executive who has:
- All all-rounded personality with strong analytical ability to understand analyse key issues on a wide range of topics
- Comfort analysing financial data (cost structures, asset performance highlights)
- A focus on delivering tangible outcomes, with good judgment and strong ability to offer practical solutions under uncertainty.
- A hands-on mindset, following through issues to see them resolved.
- A federator who can effectively help represent the views of various stakeholders and remain impartial when looking after the interest of beneficiaries.
- A great person to work with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and willingness to work with a multi-cultural and diverse family members of different age groups as well as with
senior trust professionals and stakeholders.
- Outstanding integrity and values.
- Experience in Trust affairs is a strong plus.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Tayyab Mohamed at email@example.com
Due to the high level of interest in this role, it will not be possible to respond to all applications.