Posted - 16 April 2022
Location - CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA, USA
We are working with a single family officed based in Charlottesville, VA in their search for a highly astute Executive Assistant to support the Principal.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a recently established single family office and its excellent team.
- Extensive calendar management – daily management of scheduling & rescheduling appointments, communicating to attendees, exercising a flexible approach to changing schedules, ensuring
appointments are met
- Arrange complex travel plans for the Principal and his family, including scheduling private aviation, children’s activities, and creating detailed itineraries
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences, and off-site events including all related logistics
- Act as a “gate-keeper” while prioritizing the needs of the family; exercising discretion and independent judgment on matters of significance
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle all matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience as an executive/personal assistant ideally in a fast paced environment
- Strong initiative and ownership of responsibilities – must demonstrate a proactive, positive approach towards given tasks
- Superior level of client-service orientation
- Exemplary interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and confidential situations, with the ability to act with poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Exercise the highest-level of confidentiality, discretion, integrity, and trustworthiness at all times
- Able to establish and build partnerships at senior management level
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Team-oriented and collaborative attitude is a must
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in luxury strongly preferred
Extremely competitive salary will be commensurate according to experience, plus excellent benefits including 100% medical, 15 days PTO, discretionary bonus, 401k and more.
Relocation assistance is also on offer for US based candidates who have the right to work in the US.
Please note, this is a full time, Monday-Friday in-office position. However, some flexibility may be required on the odd weekend here and there.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume and a short cover note to Kay Shah at KayS@agreusgroup.com