Posted - 19 Nov 2021
Location - MIAMI, FL, USA
An exclusive opportunity has arisen with a start-up single family office within the greater Miami area that is looking for an Estate Bookkeeper.
This individual will be looking after 4 residences, a yacht and other assets and will be overseeing the household budget. Candidates should have a basic understanding of accounting and business
administration as well as knowledge of Quicken or a similar type of financial/accounting software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Collect and organize vendor invoices for management to approve
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Opens and reviews incoming financial documents and identifies appropriate steps to take
- Monitors and reconciles transactions to accurately and timely pay vendors.
- Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials. Ensure that invoices are correct regarding material quantity/quality specifications; review invoices listed prices; make
necessary pricing adjustments; make computer entries and cuts checks for vendors.
- Secures credit card, assigns to proper parties, and maintains receipts.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred)
- Advanced use MS Office Products, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Above Moderate levels of English speaking, writing, and reading comprehension; active listening; critical thinking; analytical, judgment; mathematics; and attention to detail
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced use of Quicken
Salary: up to $90,000 basic salary
Benefits: healthcare, 401k, FSA, EAP, and more plus discretionary bonus
Please note that is a full time, in-office position.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Kay Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org