EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Posted - 1 April 2021
Location - CENTRAL LONDON, UK
Recruiting for a London based Family Office, an experienced Executive PA for the Executive Chairman of a multi-jurisdictional private investment firm in consumer / retail brands and
Managing with utmost discretion, personal and official infrastructure, networks, budgets, scheduling, correspondence and meetings. Assuming responsibility / ownership of tracking and project
managing specific activities, legal / compliance requirements, important documentation / files as well as contributing to research and business development.
Duties are, but not limited to:
- Manage the diary and schedule of the Family Office
- Organise and service meetings as well as larger / hospitality events
- Liaise with clients, business guests, family and other staff members on behalf of the Chairman
- Prepare meeting agendas, collect materials from contributors, perform preparatory research, and take minutes during meetings where necessary
- Develop, agree and manage the budget of the Chairman’s Office and related entities
- Maintain multi-site and digital personal / official infrastructure
- Book travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for the Chairman and other senior management
- Perform simple accounting tasks such as completion of VAT returns and record-keeping / liaising for preparation of annual accounts
- Maintain digital and physical filing systems, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Manage and / or contribute to multi-jurisdictional projects and liaise with team members where required
- Handle basic payroll, HR, and recruitment duties, including on-boarding any new office staff members and their training, where necessary, and overseeing internees.
- Able to operate remotely from own residence – by phone and video - as required
- Available to make occasional visits to London and Lake District offices, generally once in 2 weeks, for 2 or so days at a time. Accommodation provided.
- A self-starter, discrete and trustworthy individual
- Superior organisational and diary management skills
- Good ability to transcribe / take notes quickly / good recall
- Strong communication skills and a professional and personable demeanor
- Willing to work in the evenings on occasion, taking account of time differences
- Willing to accompany the Chairman on overseas visits, if and when required
- Minimum of at least 10+ years significant experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to Senior Management
- Legal Compliance experience a plus!
Full company benefits.
Salary range: £45-£65k DOE.
Start June/July 2021.
All interviews on facetime until further notice, due to current Covid guidelines.
Email full CV with covering letter supporting your suitability and application is required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org