EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO COMPANY DIRECTOR
Posted - 22 May 2017
Location - LONDON & TRAVEL
This is an Executive Assistant role with a difference. This travel consultancy company requires a dynamic, organised and professional individual to join the team to provide direct support to the
Company Director and team members.
The job will require travel overseas as part of the role to support the Company Director on trips, therefore candidates must have a passion for travel and enjoy flying.
On the job training will be provided so and applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst handling multiple tasks and responsibilities. The role will also provide support to
other stakeholders within the business. The role will cover multiple markets with a strong focus on London, Hong Kong and the USA.
Essential Skills Required for this role:
- Chinese/Mandarin language as first or second language
- Excellent English skills
- Passport/visa ability to work in the UK and travel throughout Europe and North America
- Minimum 1-2 years in administrative role
Core Skills Required:
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience of working with families and HNWI clients
- The individual must be highly organised to be able to manage the Director’s time, tracking meetings, activities and conferences; recording meeting discussions.
- Must be able to make sound, quick judgements, anticipate problems whilst taking into the needs of various stakeholders and cultures
- A proven ability to deal with a varied and complex workload, including the ability to organise own workload, prioritising tasks while working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Must have excellent IT skills including CRM systems, trouble-shooting IT issues, as well as intermediate Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Email and diary management for Company Director
- Represent the Director by attending meetings in her absence
- Excellent communication skills, including written and presentation skills, welcoming clients in person or on the telephone; answering and directing inquiries.
- Maintain client and business confidentiality by protecting operations by keeping information and data confidential.
- Project management; following up on results and actions as required.
- Report preparation and data analysis
- Maintain data security and complete regular data backups.
- Develop and maintain filing and retrieval systems to provide historical reference data
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contribute to team effort by achieving targets and accomplishing related results as needed
- A commitment to professionalism and the delivery of high service and client satisfaction levels
Please send all applications to email@example.com