EA to UHNW CEO
Posted - 5 Feb 2018
Location - LONDON, UK
A fantastic opportunity is available for a confident, professional and friendly Executive Assistant to join the Private Office of an UHNW CEO involved in a range of activities including an
international political, legal and media campaign.
You will be based in the Private Office within a close-knit team of circa 10 people and be involved in the following main duties:
- Managing a busy diary & heavy email flows
- Scheduling meetings & conference calls
- Connecting calls for the CEO and team
- Writing letters & emails on behalf of the CEO
- Extensive travel arrangements for the CEO and his family including arranging visas and accommodation
- Provide administrative support to other areas of the business when required
- Attend to office admin and duties with Team Assistant/OM when needed
- Primary Gatekeeper for CEO: screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors for the CEO;
- Handling CEO family requests, private appointments and ad hoc errands
- Dealing with incoming email, and post, in conjunction with the office manager;
- Liaising with other staff and team members
- Occasionally take notes or dictation
- Highly organized
- Experience in dealing with work in different time zones
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A pro-active attitude with problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and responsive to changing priorities
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- A confidential approach to dealing with sensitive information
- High level of discretion necessary.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle high pressure situations and take initiative when required. Due to the busy nature of the role, candidates must be willing to be flexible at all times to
meet the ever changing needs of the CEO’s schedule.
Salary: £50k per annum
For further information, please contact Lillie Allen on +44(0)20 7043 1408 or email email@example.com