EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - SFO
Posted - 19 Apr 2021
Location - ORANGE COUNTY, CA, USA
We are working with a Single Family Office in Orange County in their search for an Executive Assistant.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Chief Financial Officer to manage all operations for the Principal.
- Manage the calendars of the Principal and their spouse and coordinate all their appointments (including professional, personal and medical appointments)
- Manage residential staff and vendors; project manage renovations and repairs across multiple residences; manage cars and their maintenance schedules
- Maintain medical files, coordinate in-home care and attend medical appointments as necessary
- Oversee crew and manage charter and maintenance calendar for aircraft
- Coordinate travel, maintenance and charter calendar for sailing yacht
- Extensive travel arrangements (private and commercial) for principal and extended family – including air, yacht charter, dining, and transportation
- Oversee 24-unit residential portfolio with property management company
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree essential
- Experience in a similar role and longevity with one family along with genuine passion for being in this type of position is essential
- Maturity and discretion with regards to confidential information
- Exceptional intuition with the ability to proactively anticipate needs
- Independent decision-making abilities with strong judgment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and maintain grace in a fast-paced environment while having meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Available after hours as needed. A high level of responsiveness is required at all time.
- Employ a jack of all trades mentality
Compensation: $90k-$110k salary plus 60% medical cover and PTO
If you would like to find out more and/or apply for this role, please send your latest CV to US Team Head Kay Shah at KayS@agreusgroup.com.