EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, SFO
Posted - 2 July 2021
Location - PALM BEACH, FL, USA
We are working with a Single Family Office in Florida in their search for an Executive Assistant.
The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator who can provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
- Manage the calendars of the CFO and Principals and coordinate all their appointments (including professional, personal and medical appointments)
- Extensive travel arrangements (private and commercial) for Principals and extended families
- Scheduling meetings, preparing itineraries and organizing receptions and dinners and other events
- Typing and amending attendance notes, letters, presentations, databases and other documents as required, using Microsoft Office and other systems
- Liaising with clients and other internal/external parties in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Proofreading and updating documents, using initiative to flag queries
- Preparing for and attending client meetings when requested, taking comprehensive notes and following up on action points when required
- File management – ensuring documents are correctly labelled and stored, as well as updating files as frequently as appropriate
- Document management (visas, memberships, authorizations, licences etc)
- Sourcing other day-to-day necessities such as flowers, food and other luxury goods
You will be based predominantly in the office and required to work fairly independently. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, organized, calm mannered, presentable and highly professional and
will be able to handle a constant to-do list.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree essential
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, ideally within a family office setting or having worked for a UHNWI
- Maturity and discretion with regards to confidential information
- Independent decision-making abilities with strong judgment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and maintain grace in a fast-paced environment while having meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Available after hours as needed
- Employ a jack of all trades mentality
- A background in marketing or advertising would be highly advantageous
Salary: up to $120k basic salary
Benefits: 75% medical coverage including health, dental and vision, FSA, 401k
If you would like to find out more and/or apply for this role, please send your latest CV to US Team Head Kay Shah at KayS@agreusgroup.com.