EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - MULTI FAMILY OFFICE
Posted - 1 Feb 2020
Location - LONDON, UK
Our client is an independent and privately held investment group.
The role required is for an Executive Assistant to support the Private team, including two of the Managing Partners.
- To provide direct administration and PA support to the Managing Partners and to the Private team;
- Extensive diary management including setting up meetings, liaising with clients, co-ordinating and managing multiple diaries and appointments;
- Arranging travel bookings as and when required;
- Car fleet management;
- Typing and amending attendance notes, letters, presentations, databases and other documents as required, using Microsoft Office and other systems.
- Liaising with clients and other internal/external parties in a timely, professional and courteous manner;
- Proofreading and updating documents, using initiative to flag queries.
- Preparing for and attending client meetings when requested, taking comprehensive notes and following up on action points when required.
- File management - ensuring documents are correctly labelled and stored, as well as updating files as frequently as appropriate
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 + years’ work experience supporting Director level
- Excellent communication and analytical skills Verbal and written communication including using the correct tone in letters and emails
- Relationship management
- Commercial awareness Organisation and attention to detail
- Respect for client’s confidentiality
- File management skills
Salary: Up to £50,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Salma Badul at email@example.com