EA to CEO
Posted - 21 Feb 2018
Location - CENTRAL LONDON, UK
EA in Family Office of high profile property entrepreneur.
Hours: 8.30am – 6pm, Monday to Friday plus on-call / responsive out of office hours
Salary: All salary levels can be considered
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Management of a highly demanding diary - ensuring all arrangements are in place for both internal and external meetings and ensuring the individual is fully prepared for his schedule
- Forward planning and detailed mapping of diary to ensure responsibilities, commitments and project deadlines are achieved
- Management of any follow up actions from meetings and ensuring these are carried out on time
- Arrangement of all trips in the UK and abroad – visas, transfers, flights and accommodation as well as detailed itinerary preparation.
- Act as a gatekeeper and representing CEO as first point of contact for both internal and external individuals.
- Extensive liaison with company board directors, household staff and drivers
- Effective management of e-mail, telephone queries and correspondence and preparing draft responses when appropriate.
- Liaising closely with an extensive network to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships, including high profile individuals
- Management of monthly expenses, credit card statements and payment authorisations
- Extensive personal work including family holidays, events, travel, schools, etc.
- Vehicle management such as congestion charge, taxes, servicing, insurance etc
- General business and domestic administration
Candidates must be / have:
- Career EA with minimum five years senior EA experience to UHNW individuals
- Strong IT skills in all Microsoft packages
- Happy to work long hours and be on call on evenings and weekends.
- Experience in personal support
- Articulate with excellent attention to detail
- Thick skinned and resilient, able to cope in a pressurized environment
- Pro-active organised and able to prioritise
- Confident yet calm
- Team player
- Solutions orientated individual
- Holiday of 25 days + Bank Holidays (days in lieu given for Bank Holidays worked)
- Private Medical after 12months
- Life Assurance after 12 months
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible,
please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org