EA / ACCOUNT MANAGER: PRIVATE OFFICE
Posted - 7 Jun 2017
Location - LONDON, UK
Our client is a well-established Private Office based in West London. They are looking for a competent and professional EA / Account Manager to join their office.
This will be a very varied role, ideal for someone with previous experience working for a HNW/UHNWI.
Duties will include:
- Managing several corporate clients’ accounts (point of contact for private suites owners – yearly sales and season-round support)
- Assisting contacts with hospitality and season ticket sales, regular ticket sales on a match to match basis
- Meeting and greeting VIP guests on arrival for home match days. Guest lists management.
- Executing and following up on lease agreements for private boxes at entertainment stadia (such as O2 Arena, Wembley stadium, also worldwide sporting events). Acting as account holder for such
boxes. Placing F&B orders, following up on F&B and lease invoices, allocating tickets etc
- Translations from English into Russian to the highest standard
- Office manager duties, keeping sick and leave record, coordinating smooth day to day running of the office
- Expenses administration, creating monthly expense reports, authorising others’ expense reports
- Dealing with visa requests and other business formalities
- Experience in working for a HNWI is highly desirable
- HR skills desirable
- Perfect understanding of the most VIP and confidentiality requirements
- The role is very client-facing so account management skills are paramount
- Experience in working with Russian clients
- Fluent Russian language. Good written translation skills between English and Russian.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage projects of wide scope
- Highly organized / attention to detail. Very result-driven with ability to work to tight deadlines and to effectively multi-task
If you are interested in finding out some more information, please get in touch with Lillie Allen on +44(0)20 7043 1408 or send your CV into email@example.com