BUSINESS AND PROPERTY MANAGER (SPANISH SPEAKER) - SINGLE FAMILY OFFICE
Posted - 12 Jan 2020
Location - UNITED KINGDOM
This is an exclusive opportunity to work for a HNW family in the creative industry.
The role is for a Family Office professional and will entail managing the entire estate of the HNW Family, being the day-to-day contact for lawyers, investment advisors, accountants, household
staff, as well as acting as the liaison point for the family in different jurisdictions.
- Manage an extensive portfolio of properties in the UK, Spain, US and South America to make sure they are running smoothly. Cost management, repairs, refurbishments, rentals, assisting on
purchases or sales.
- Liaising with a Spanish-speaking assistant in Spain and South America to keep track of expenses, make payments and organize house rentals.
- At the moment, there is a major refurbishment project happening in the US property. This has to be followed closely.
- Oversee the family’s investment portfolios both in Trust and in their personal name making sure all capital calls are met, managing cash deposits, liaising with banks and investment advisors for
all documents needed.
- Liaise with business partners, accountants, solicitors, bankers, investment managers, service providers, and trustees.
- Assist accounting team in UK, US, Spain and South America with queries including gathering additional information as required for the preparation of financial statements and tax returns.
- Bank Account and credit card reconciliations both personal and business.
- Manage trust and company bank accounts, prepare and distribute bank instructions, authorise online payments and organise call-backs.
- Respond to KYC and Due diligence requests.
- Prepare and follow family budgets.
- Submit financial reports as needed.
- Prepare monthly cash statements and cash flow projections.
- Make all payments for the family.
- Assist with the Family’s state planning.
- Keeping an art inventory updated and insured accordingly.
- Making all insurance claims, specially health insurance claims and follow up on reimbursements.
- Negotiating contracts such as insurance, travel agencies, leasing and contractors.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Business Degree
- Advanced word and excel skills
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking between different projects
Salary – up to £75,000 plus discretionary bonus
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Chloe Walker at email@example.com